#6 - Wild West RC - 9/21 - 9/22
- Wild West RC Raceway - 32150 grand ave.
Winchester, California 92596
- Friday 9/20/19
- 12 PM - 6 PM Practice
- Saturday 9/21/19
- 8 AM - 10:30 AM Practice
- 11 AM Qualifiers Start
- 3 Quals - 7 Minutes
- 2 of 3 count (Qual Points)
- Sunday 9/22/19
- 8 AM - 9:30 AM Practice
- 10 AM Main Start
- 10 Minute Triple A-Mains All Classes
- Heads up racing
- Best 2 of 3 count
- Points system for overall win
- 2 Bump From Lower Mains 10 man A-Mains
- 4WD Truck - Sportsman (No Sponsors) / Expert / Pro
- 4WD Buggy - Sportsman (No Sponsors) / Expert
- 2WD Truck - Open
- 2WD Buggy - Open
- Beginner Class - Run Any 1/5
- $50 1st Entry
- $80 Unlimited
- Matthew Olson (MOD/MIP)
- Chris Higa (TLR/HORIZON)
- Trophies awarded for top 3*
- *If a class tends to be light after a few events like the 2wd class only 1st place will be awarded per buggy and truck for future events.
- 6 Race series
- Points from each sanctioned event count for overall championship
- 4 out of 6 count (2 throw outs)
- JBRL Style Points Layout
- 1 Point For TQ
- 1 Point For Each Event You show up to
- 2 throw outs 4 events qualify for overall points total
- Example 100 for 1st , 99 for 2nd , 98 for third ect.
- If TQ gets second and thats 99 points plus 1 point for TQ and 1 point for showing up Racer X would get 101 points for the day.
- If Racer Y beats Racer X he receives 100 points and 1 point for showing up so Racer Y and Racer Y would Tie for the day.
- Points added up after each event.
- 4x4 Truck
- Normal Style Truck Body with Fenders Front / Rear
- Example: 5T / MCD Truck
- 4x4 Buggy
- Max Width 480mm (Short Arm)
- Long Arm Buggy is allowed to race and podium but no points for placement will be awarded to be counted towards overall Championship Win.
- Buggy Body / Wing
- Example: 5B / MCD Buggy
- 2wd Open Truck
- Normal Style Truck Boy with Fenders Front / Rear
- Example: HPI Baja 5T/5SCT , Losi 5T (2wd Converted)
- 2wd Open Buggy
- Buggy Body / Wing no fenders
- Example: HPI Baja 5B / Losi 5B (2wd Converted)