#18500 - V3 MOD / MIP 32mm Big Bore Bypass1 Shock Kit RED Edition, Losi 5T / 5B
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Version 3 Updates / Package Includes:
- Hard Anodized Shock Caps (4)
- Fully Threaded Shock Body Front / Rear (4)
- Seven New Pairs of Springs ranging from 8,9,10 lb for the fronts and 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 12.5 lb for the rear.
- Sharper and Larger Surface area for gripping shock spring adjustment ring
- Larger diameter shock retainer ring perch (prevent from pushing into spring)
- Updated Piston Tolerances (Old non updated V2 pistons if heated up past 105F could stick and lock up)
- Updated Bottom Shock Cap to help with durability and fit with the o-ring to capture it properly
- New colors
(Shocks in Picture are completed with the use of TLR/Losi components) you WILL need the following to complete your MOD V3 Shock package.
- First option is to take apart your old shocks and use all the parts off of there or you can purchase the following part #'s to complete the shocks
- Second Option is to purchase the following: 2 x Front Shock Shafts (TLR353001) , 2 x Rear Shock Shafts (TLR353002), 1 x Shock Plastics (TLR253002) , 1 x Shock Rebuild Hardware (TLR253001)
This is not for the full truck but only for Version 3 Mod Shocks for the Losi 5ive-T and 5ive-B buggy.
Check out the Version 3 shocks in action!
Spring Walk-through (go full screen)
LAZY, UNPREDICTABLE, MUSHY, MAXED OUT, all of these words describe the current OEM system that plagues the Losi 5t’s suspension. With the coming of bigger engines, larger tracks, and harsher conditions, the current platform is simply limited with a 28mm shock system that is trying to work a 40 pound monster around a track. WE as a WHOLE deal with this issue because there are little to no options for a fix, until now!
Introducing the all new MIP 32mm BIG BORE Bypass1™ shock system for the Losi 5t! This new Big Bore system allows the truck to be more responsive, predictable, and stable. These attributes equate to the truck being able to jump and land more confidently, as well as take corners without thinking about maxing out and flipping over. With the race proven MIP Bypass1™ system equipped and two sets of springs included, you are sure to find any setup your heart desires. Get on board with some all American engineering, manufacturing, and be confident when you purchase this system as it has been tested and proven by Team MIP’s extensive product development crew. This same system is what helped pilot Team MIP’s vehicles to a decisive TQ at the 2014 West Coast Nationals, and a crushing win in the 1/5th Buggy class. Get what you need for your Losi 5T get MIP Big Bore Shocks!
1/5th Scale Customer Vehicle
Larger Piston = More Pack
Increased Jumping and Landing Efficiency
MIP Bypass1™ system = Controllable Rebound Rates
MIP Bypass1™ Piston system with .005, .007, and .010 Valve Shims
Set of Four Hard Anodized Big Bore Bodies, and Caps
6 Pairs of Springs 3 front 3 rear
All Aluminum is 7075
100% Made in the USA