Tekno EB410 MIP Pro4mance Package #18010
MIP Pro4mance package improvements over EB410 Stock Chassis
- Weight biased shift to more of a 47% Front 53% Rear split. Equates to a car that's easier to push.
- Spine Carbon Braces bolted to the chassis to give the chassis proper flex front to rear.
- Negative 3 mm compared to OEM chassis to help with rotation
- Center Puck Drive System to help smooth out drivetrain power delivery
- Motor is flippable so you can run the motor up front or in the rear of the car depending on what you prefer. (Must have a motor that will fit, some older longer can brushless motors will not fit and hit the rack, get MIP 18030 to help with improved room for motor)
- Ability to shift batter fore and aft in the car to change weight biased
- Thicker chassis to help with wear characteristics
- Improve B Block mounting geometry where chassis kicks up. Less likely to crack chassis as it wears.
- Carbon front body mount with low mount (drops front body to improve handling
- Recommended bodies are JConcepts F2 #0317 or Proline Elite - 3487-30 (lightweight versions available in both)