MOD PRO BUILDS - Race Build
Due to success of the MOD Race Rigs in competition we are now offering to get your race rigs on pace with ours from full tear down to upgrades and everything in between our race mechanics are responsible for the following championship rig builds:
- East Coast Nationals Wins Buggy & Truck 2023
- Silverstate TQ and Wins Buggy and Truck 2023/2022
- Worlds TQ and Wins 2023/2022/2021
- West Coast Nationals Wins Multiple Years
- MOD Series Championships 2023-2019
- Canadian Nationals Wins
- Midwest Championship Wins
- Hostile Fest Wins
What happens in a MOD PRO BUILD?
- Full Tear down, clean, and diagnostic of your Losi 5T or 5B
- Full Repair, parts modifying, parts replacement and reassembly with the best OEM and hop up parts from MODspeedshop.com (parts extra, price based on website)
- Race Rig Setup to our Championship Standards.
- Full race support after build to guide you on what you should do from track to track. You have direct contact with your mechanic
Flat fee is set at $350 for labor.
- 15-30 hours usually spent on rig
- complete teardown
- new parts
- full rig clean
- new parts installed
- new fresh setup for your local track