6 x 1.3 - MIP Bypass1 Piston Set (4), 16mm, Mugen (Drillable Piston Holes) - 18400
- 4 x 6 - Hole 1.3 mm MIP Bypass1™ Pistons
- 5 x .003 Green (Fast Rebound Valve)
- 5 x .005 Blue (Medium Rebound Valve)
- 5 x .007 Clear (Slow Rebound Valve)
- 1.3 mm pre-drilled holes, adjust to your normal hole size setup easily and enjoy the added benefit of Bypass1™ Tech.
- Control rebound speed with MIP Color Coded Valves
- Different valve thicknesses allow adjustable rebound speeds.
- Stacking valves allows for fine tuning adjustments when needed.
1st Time Setup Tips:
- Drill out MIP Bypass1™ pistons to your current setup and use the same oil setup you used too.
- Add 1 of the clear valve on top of each piston as a starting point front and rear.
- Bench test the suspension and drop test, the pack should be the same as your stock pistons that you were running. Rebound rate is now changed with the .005 Medium valve.
- If your suspension feels sluggish drop the valve to green .003, if you feel its too fast bump it up to .007 or stacking valves is possible once you get to .010 in adjustment its almost a 1 to 1 rate of rebound vs compression.
- If you feel that the suspension is still to sluggish at .003 drop 2.5 - 5.0 wt in oil, to get the right rebound vs pack you are looking for.
- Remember you can stack valves for that fine rebound adjustment. Put the lightest valve first then add thicker valves on top.
What Bypass1™ Does for the car / you :
- Car - Increased vehicle responsiveness
- Car - Increased stability
- Car - More Predictable
- Car - Increased jumping, landing , corning and rough track efficiency
- You - Feel more connected
- You - Driving confidence goes up
- You - Pushing the car to the limit is more comfortable
- Bypass1™ is going to become the 'Standard' for all RC Cars. You gain so much confidence when using the Bypass1™ piston technology that simply not using them isn't an option. I just can't take them out, its that much of an advantage. Oh and the setup tunability with the Bypass1™ Valves is nearly limitless. - Adam Drake , Mugen Seiki
- Bypass1™ Technology for RC vehicles was developed in 2010 by MIP and has since progressed to where it is today, a champion in the racing market! Whether it be 1/10, 1/8, or 1/5 you will feel the difference that the MIP Bypass1™ technology does for your vehicle and for your driving confidence. Put in the pistons dial in your setup and start winning! - Matt Olson - MIP
- TQ after Semis @ 2018 1/8 Worlds, Australia - Ryan Maifield - Mugen Seiki
- Countless TQ / Wins from Adam Drake arround the country dating back to May 2018 (prototype stages 1/8)
- Countless TQ / Wins at National and Regional Events 1/5 Scale 2014-2018 (Bypass1™ Tech)
- Precision Machined Bearing Grade Pistons
- Precision Stamped Valves
- Manufactured 100% in the USA
World Class Products, Precision Tools, Race Proven Performance, Thats MIP!