Brass / 7075-T6 Alum 5-IN-1 MOD AE 6.1 series Arm Inserts
Choose What You Like Above
- Eliminates the need for 2 separate plastic arm inserts for setup changes.
- 3 hole positions that offer 5 overall positions
- 1-2 Holes are OEM AE hole 0 Hole is between the 1 hole when flipped back and forth.
- Less likely to strip out compared to plastic inserts
- Nice Snug Fit
- Weighted Brass Versions allows for tuning options dealing with weighting the arms.
STYLES Broken Down:
- Brass 20 Grams - 16 grams heavier then plastic inserts, great option for Oval racers looking to hold their car down turning. Also for offroad / carpet racers looking to tune with weight added to the arm. This will affect the suspension / grip / CG characteristics.
- Aluminum 7075-T6 (All Three Styles) - 1 Gram heavier then plastic, realistically the same weight overall and great cross over for those looking for durable all-in-one inserts.
- Team Associated B6.1 , T6.1, SC6.1
- Works with both Plastic and Carbon Arms
- Lifetime! - Free from Defects or Insert Failure
- 100% Made in the USA at MIP's Factory!