MOD / MIP V2 54mm Racing Clutch, 1/5 Scale #14355
Sorry, this item is out of stock
MOD / MIP’s 1/5th Scale 54mm Racing Clutch hits harder faster, its shoe longevity is vastly improved (over 2-shoe), and when shoes and springs do wear out, there’s no need to ditch the entire assembly as it is completely rebuildable (#14353)! It’s not a question as to whether you need this clutch, but rather are you going to have it before your competition does? We welcome you to an all-new 1/5thscale reality; MIP’s reality!
- Must use a vented housing, a closed housing will trap heat and melt the clutch.
- If possible use a new smooth (no cuts) clutch bell. Bartolone/Vertigo clutch bells recommended.
- If using a used clutch bell be sure to use emery cloth or fine sand paper to remove old sediments from inside bell (cross hatch pattern)
- Do not ride the clutch if it is under another car or under unnecessary load.
- Use with 34cc and below engines in offroad vehicles (drag cars / oval use at own risk)
- If slipping occurs do not ride the clutch and be sure that all the above is within spec
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES: (When compared to OEM clutch)
50% less rotating mass
Shoe Longevity is vastly improved
Clutch fade is little to non-existent
Clutch hits harder faster
7075 aluminum construct
Carbon Fiber Flower Plate
10 - 8K Springs included (9K / 10K optional)
4, 6, or 8 shoe adjustability
100% Made in the USA