MOD AE Gear Diff 7075 Aluminum Puck Outdrives (2) (Use with pre approved MOD Gear Diff Kits) #21532
- ONLY TO BE USED Currently with MOD Steel Skinny Bones for the AE B6.3 Standard 73mm arms and Wide Pivot (OEM Components B6.3) for the Gear Diff, Not MOD / MIP Ball Diff Puck Compatible
- These outdrives were sized specifically for the #21531 Puck Bones.
- If using these outdrives with aluminum puck bones on anything but dirt failure will occur, you need the strength of the MOD Skinny Steel Shiny Bone to withstand the torsional load needed for carpet / turf / asphalt. Also if trying to mix match parts sizing can be incorrect and can bottom out the bone and cause failure.
- This is a replacement part to be used with pre approved MOD Gear Diff 2wd AE Puck kits that exist.
- Outdrives are Aluminum - 66% Less rotational mass compared to Steel OEM outdrives
- Replaceable drive pin puck components for keeping a drivetrain always fresh
- Approved for all high traction surfaces Carpet/Turf/Street
- 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum - Hard Anodized for the best wear characteristics
Accolades for Main Kit (#21530):
- 2021 Jconcepts NCTS National Carpet / Turf Overall Champion Undefeated at all 4 rounds - Davey Batta
- 702 Raceway Carpet NCTS 2021 - 1st
- Northwest Hobbies Carpet NCTS 2021 -1st
- Rc Madness Turf Nationals NCTS 2021 - 1st
- Thunder Road Raceway NCTS 2021 - 1st